Merry Christmas Eve!! I’m currently listening to Christmas music because I actually don’t feel especially festive yet but that’s going to be remedied. Anyways, yesterday I posted up my favorite OTPs of 2015, now it’s on to my top characters of 2015.
- Werner from All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Endearing. Simple. Physics Lover. Dreamer.
2. Kestrel from The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski
Amazing. Smart. Strategic. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.
3. Kvothe from The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Badass. Underdog. Musically talented. Brutal. Troubled.
4. Jude from A Little Life by Hanya Yanigihara
Beautiful. Tortured. Intellectual.
5. Annamae from Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee
Reassuring. Loyal. Sassy. A True Friend.
6. Astrid from White Oleander by Janet Fitch
Self-destructive. Lonely. Mature. Immature.
7. Kiwi from Swamplandia! by Karen Russell
Intellectual. Self-critical. Self-conscious. Self-sacrificing. Dutiful.
And I’m not posting tomorrow so Merry Christmas all! Thank you for making my year of blogging amazing! *Blows air-kisses*