I hate it when your blogging creativity finally starts working during finals..thanks brain..
I love the holiday season and I wanted to try something new with my blog so I’m deciding to try out “My Week in Favorites”. It’s almost the end of the year and I wanted to do some reflecting/celebrating. I’ve already done a lot of reflecting this year (lol) I thought why not celebrate the things I’ve loved this year, that have brought me so much joy.
So what I’m going to be doing the week of December 20th to December 27th is blog about my favorites of the year 2015. But I’m leaving the choice of categories up to you! So if you want, comment below and let me know which categories you’d want me to blog about and I’ll pick the most popular ones or ones I just want to do.
- It doesn’t have to be bookish (but I will pick 4 bookish and 3 nonbookish)
- It can be least favorite things too!
- Examples of non-bookish: favorite TV shows, movies, restaurants, clothes, stores, moments, TV couples, apps, Youtubers, couches (don’t pick this one; I don’t know anything about couches)
- Examples of bookish: Favorite male/female characters, covers, authors, favorite [insert genre] books of 2015, favorite eye colors of my favorite characters of my favorite books (don’t do this one), favorite book bloggers
- I will not be doing favorite books of the year until December 31st so don’t comment that one!
I’ll choose 7 categories a week from today on December 14th so last call is on December 13th! I’m so excited for this because you probably all know how much I like talking about my favorite things and I hope I can learn some of your favorites along the way.