I actually make a point never to do TBR’s because I’m such a big mood reader but I broke my own rule..woops.. #yolo. But I have been planning a horror themed October where I read all the scary/horror/creepy books and I never feel like reading horror until October so here’s my chance..
I’m definitely not going to get to all of these and this is a very tentative TBR but here are all the books I hope to get to.
From left to right:
- American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- Tales of Horror by HP Lovecraft
- Nos4a2 by Joe Hill
- Let Me in by John Lindqvist
- The Shining by Stephen King
- Locke and Key (graphic novel) by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
- This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzie Lee
- The Child Thief by Brom
- The Omen by David Seltze
- Horrostor by Grady Hendrix
If you have any recommendations for horror especially more recent ones or ones written by female authors, I would love to hear about it! I’m so excited to be sharing my October themed posts as well! 🙂 Happy October reading!