I don’t have a lot of bookish friends “in real life” and here are just some of my struggles..I really like the Buzzfeed format with gifs so I decided to borrow it for this post. Enjoy!
- When they ask, “how do you have time to read all these books?”
because I like to read..?
2. When you need to vent your feels about fictional characters but your friends are sick of your fangirling
Stop talking about Peter Kavinsky already!!!
3. When they ask you, “What’s the point of having so many books?”
I’m just a book collector ok?
4. Whenever you talk about books, the conversation ends within 5 minutes.
You just like Peeta? What about his character development? What about that cliffhanger?!
5. When a new book you’ve been waiting for is coming out and it’s basically Christmas but your friends could care less.
I guess I’ll go on Tumblr then..
6. When your friends/family restrain you from going into a bookstore because they know you will spend at least an hour in there.
7. When you recommend a book to them and they never read it.
Have you read it yet? Have you? Have you?!
8. So whenever they do read a book you like, you are all over them
^Guess which one is me
But I guess this is why this blog exists in the first place and I found all these wonderful book bloggers to talk books to.