I’m back with another trailer reaction!! I can’t believe the first official trailer for Mockingjay is here! And you might not think this is a big deal but it actually is because ever since I first found out that The Hunger Games was being turned into a movie, I’ve loved watching these trailers as they come out because The Hunger Games was such a big deal to me back then, it still is but the fan anticipation for the first Hunger Games movie was just off the charts and I loved feeling like I was a part of such an excited fandom. I remember when the first ever glimpse of the movie was revealed and I got was Katniss running through the woods and I was like “r u srs?!!?! that’s it?!??!”. And now here I am, doing a reaction for the final movie. If you missed it, I did do a reaction for the teaser trailer. I basically write down everything that comes to mind (stream of consciousness) as I watch the trailer! Let’s do this!
- ayy, the house in the back looks like something from regency england
- it’s hard to believe Snow was actually Elizabeth Bennet’s dad…how you’ve changed smh
- wow I’ve missed your sassiness Finnick
- CHILLS down my spine
- more chills
- when was the last time a lead actress in high blockbuster action movie wore no makeup on screen
- i mean it’s not a bad thing to wear makeup but I like that this gives a more realistic vibe to the movie
- you don’t have time to put on makeup if you’re the mockingjay of a revolution
- omg gale, when did you acquire badass fighting skills
- omg katniss i wanna hug peeta too, thanks for the invite
- coin, you look like a vampire
- what are the mummy like creatures (it’s been a while since I’ve read this book)
- person with something tigerlike painted on their face..ok
- “turn your weapons to snow” does not have the same ring to it as “turn your weapons to the capital” i just feel like i’m attacking actual snow or something..which is not that climactic
- was there a glimpse of prim anywhere? hmm…
- ugh i knew i had to wait till november but still…
This trailer kind of emphasizes how filler Mockingjay Part 1 was. I mean, this trailer is basically nonstop action. But either way, I’m excited to see Katniss’s journey come to its end.
What did you think of the trailer? Favorite movie of the trilogy so far?