1. Maybelline Nail Polish: Sapphire Siren
- Super dark, classy blue (would work really well with formal events)
2. Mickey Mouse crop top (looks way better with jeans ha) –>
1. See You Again by Charlie Puth ft. Wiz Khalifa
- I actually really love the no rap version too. I love the lyrics and the piano is beautiful.
2. Bed Peace by Jhene Aiko ft. Childish Gambino
- I will honestly listen to anything Childish Gambino puts out. He’s awesome.
- Also, Aiko’s voice
- This song is just slow but flows so well and it’s perfect for lazy afternoons.
3. Fight Song by Rachel Platten
4. Post To Be by Omarion, Chris Brown, Jhene Aiko
- If you’ve seen the music video, the dance is kinda cute lol.
- Whenever I went over to my friends’ apartment this month to work on gifts for our friends, we would also end up listening to this song at what point or another and it brings back memories :’)
1. Monument Valley
- This app deserves all the points. It’s such a smart and well-designed app but not too difficult to solve and the graphics are absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommended and it’s definitely worth the whole $3.99.
- Also, I couldn’t stop playing after one level.
1. Pitch Perfect 2
- Not as good as the first one but still highly enjoyable with great mashups, endearing characters and hilarious jokes.
- Becca is my favorite but I love Benji too :3
1. Baby Daddy on ABC family
- Not the best comedy show but I’ve been relying on it when I’m feeling down and I need a quick pick-me-up without having to think about it
2. Tokyo Ghoul Season 1
- A fast-paced supernatural horror anime that was highly enjoyable though I do have some qualms about it. I love, love the character of Touka.
- Not sure if the second season is worth watching. If you’ve watched it, do you think it’s worth watching?
3. Carmilla (Youtube Webseries)
- Based on the short story Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan and in the same vein as the Lizzie Bennet Diaries and Emma Approved but featuring LGBT characters
- Love, love it..solid story and solid characters against a mystery plot line
1. White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle (Haagen Daz)
- I didn’t think these would blend well together but they work perfectly together. And it’s not too sweet.
2. Mongolian BBQ
- I went to an all you can eat Mongolian BBQ place this month and it was so cheap yet so good.
- Also, I just love noodles :3
3. Milky Bun at Afters
- Ice Cream + Donuts= Heaven
- If you go, order the Jasmine Milk Tea Milky Bun, it is wonderful.