May is almost here! April wasn’t that great of a month in terms of reading but I liked most of the books I read this month.
I’m starting May off with a Spring concert hosted at my school and Wiz Khalifa was going to attend but then he cancelled because he’s going to be on SNL the same day. wow..
I put a * next to the books I’ve done a review on. You can check out all my reviews on my recommendations page. Let me know if you want a wrap up of the posts I did this month as well. I’m just not sure if it’ll be helpful.
1. Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout (2.5/5)*
2. White Teeth by Zadie Smith (4/5)*
3. The Hero’s Guide to Saving Your Kingdom (3.8/5)
4. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood (4/5)
5. The Long Haul (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #8) by Jeff Kinney (3.8/5)
6. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (4/5)
1. Bettering myself by Otessa Moshegh (4/5)
2. The Death of Ivan Illych by Leo Tolstoy (4.5/5) (This one was amazing!)
1. Spider-Gwen (Issue #1) by Jason Latour (3.5/5)
1. One of my favorite graphic novel series, Chew, is turning into a TV show!
2. The live action movie trailer for Attack on Titan just debuted!
3. Jace has been casted for the Mortal Instruments TV show! I think I’m going to like him a lot more than movie Jace..
4. Even though I thought the book was ok, but the trailer for Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl looks sooo good.
1. The Flash
(eh, not really, the show is really cookie cutter, the dialgue’s cliche, the characters never really break out of their archetypes but I just wanted to mention this one because Barry Allen is the cutest thing ever *_*)
I mean look:
- I’ve been loving rompers. I recently bought a plain blue one that’s similar to this one but mine has the same awesome detailing on the back as the pic.
- As you might have guessed, I love watching TV and movies and this site is amazing because it tracks all the episodes and seasons and movies that you’ve watched or need to watch
- It also gives updates on when new episodes come out which is super awesome.
- I’ve been slowly adding new shows and movies that I’ve watched and am currently watching, so if you’re interested, I’ve provided the link to my profile.
What were your favorite reads of April? Any other miscellaneous favorites? Let me know in the comments!