Every once in a while, I find a book tag on Youtube that I really like and this is one of those. The original tag was created by novelnoise and my favorite video of this tag is on Kassidy Voinche’s channel.
3 Book Boyfriends:
This is hard because I have so many book boyfriends, but off the top of my head, it would be:
1. WIll Herondale
- except I hate his descendant Jace lol
- I love his sarcasm
- I like that he gives T
2. Percy Jackson
- because he’s so sassy and funny but endearing and loyal
- he’s a prince
- he’s the sweetest
1. Percy and Annabeth from Percy Jackson series
- do you see a trend here?
- But I loved that I got to see them when they first met, and then becoming friends, and then a couple because there’s just so much history to them and I love the respect and admiration they have for each other
2. Beth and Lincoln from Attachments
- adorable! I love how their relationship started superficial from Lincoln reading Beth’s emails to Beth liking his looks first
3. Lara and Peter from To all the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- a recent one! I love all their interactions and I just love how playful their relationship is
Favorite 1st kiss (SPOILER ALERT)
The one at the ball/party where Arin and Kestrel kiss (*heart eyes*)
- so many feelings and love and passion
- one moment of good before the book starts to take a dark and violent turn..
Which couple would…
go to a fancy restaurant for a date?
Matt and Kate from Airborn trilogy
- They’re a pretty adventurous couple but they also fit right in with fancy people eating fancy food at a fancy restaurant because that’s just how classy they are
go on a picnic/walk on the beach?
Eleanor and Daniel from Something Strange and Deadly trilogy
- I thought that since they’re always surrounded by technology and the city, they’d want to go somewhere more quiet with a good view.
stay at home and watch Netflix?
Evan and Maise from Unteachable
- I mean, they’re both film geeks and they love to spend time in the bedroom if you get what I mean 😉
Simon and Isabelle from The Mortal Instruments series
- Because Isabelle would probably want to go to a club and Simon would go because it made her happy and they’d probably make it into a game where whoever gets the most phone numbers by the end of the night wins
Couple you want to be together?
Eragon and Arya from Inheritance saga
- They just work so well together, even though Eragon was annoying in the second book
- Apparently Paolini is writing a spinoff series, so fingers crossed they get together then =)
Which couple you hate?
Jace and Clary
- They just got way too whiny about each other
- They are both dumb and annoying which I guess is why they work well together lol
I tag anyone who wants to do this! What would your answers be?