I can’t believe it’s been almost two weeks since I’ve made this blog. I’m so happy with it. Many thanks to all the people who have commented on my posts. I’m going through a rough time in my life right now regarding career choices and talking about books with y’all just makes me day and keeps me going. Anyways, I’ve been trying to read a lot this week and I have a lot of time this weekend to read before the busyness of rush week for my fraternity next week. Here are all the books I’ll be reading this weekend!
1. White Teeth by Zadie Smith (I’m almost done with this one!)
2. Wicked by Jennifer Armentrout (Hoping to finish this one; I’m about halfway through)
3. The Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare (I didn’t even know this was out until yesterday; I need more Simon and Isabelle in my life!!!)
4. Game of Thrones by George RR Martin
5. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
Let me know what you are reading this weekend! =)